Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Kid Knows...Her Morning Routine

This just in...

My youngest daughter (11) just informed me she's setting her alarm clock (unusual)...10 minutes earlier than I normally wake her up (what?).

She says she realizes it's hard for her to get up with any sort of energy when I'm the one doing the waking up. So she's preempting the matter.

What's she doing with her extra time? (I asked the same thing.) Warming up the curling iron and reading while she waits.

Now, why the heck don't I think of these things?

Time management lessons from a kid. Sounds crazy, but I'm going to keep my ears open for more such wisdom around our house.

In the meantime, would you like to share some set-you-straight advice or inspiration you received from a child in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment